Weight Loss Program
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
At Tranquility Hydration Wellness Aesthetics, we understand the challenges of losing weight. We also understand the challenge to keep the weight off. Our weight loss program is individualized and tailored to your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is for you to reach your target weight and sustain it indefinitely. We offer non-surgical weight loss options under the supervision of our nurse practitioner.
Why Choose Us?
- Personalized medical provider-supervised weight loss program that practically holds your hand during the process
- No crazy diet modifications or intense exercise required
- Supportive guidance during your weight loss journey
- Schedule follow-up visits that are aimed at your weight loss process as well as challenges
- Once you reach your weight loss goals, we provide supportive guidance as needed to sustain your journey.
Weight loss solutions that we offer?
Semaglutide is a once-weekly subcutaneous injection GLP-1 agonist for weight loss. GLP-1 agonists were initially developed to improve glycemic control with type 2 diabetes as an adjunct to diet and exercise, but now they are FDA approved for weight loss as well.
Semaglutide works by mimicking glucagon-like-peptide-1 (GLP-1), a hormone that can target the parts of the brain that are in charge of regulating food intake and appetite. In trials, participants who took Semaglutide lost an average of 15% of their initial body weight.
It’s important to note that this treatment is for people with chronic weight management issues, such as those with type 2 diabetes. It cannot be taken in addition to other treatments, and doctor supervision is key.
Phentermine is similar to an amphetamine. It stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite. Phentermine is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Not everyone is a candidate for this particular medication.
CONTRAVE is an FDA-approved weight-loss medication for people who are overweight with at least one serious medical condition including diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. or those struggling with obesity. It is uniquely designed to reduce hunger and control cravings, so you can lose weight and keep it off when combined with diet and exercise. It is not a controlled substance, scheduled drug, or stimulant.
Tranquility for All
Tranquility for all is our mission, which is why our services are priced fairly and are built around your needs, not your wallet. We put you first, and you in charge, because at the end of the day, our business is serving the people of Arlington.
Benefits Of Weight loss
- Lower cholesterols levels and prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Lower blood pressure leased to decreased risk of stroke and heart disease
- Losing weight may increase your energy level and improve your quality of life
- Medical weight loss can improve blood sugar levels and prevent the development of Type II diabetes
- Weight loss may help boost self-esteem and confidence
How It Works
The first step is to book a free 15-minute consultation to see if our program is a fit for you. A minimum 3-month commitment is required.
You will then be directed to book an intake consultation ($75 non-refundable) where our nurse practitioner will obtain your health history, perform a medical assessment and evaluation, assess treatment goals, and develop a treatment plan
Upon acceptance into the program, we place orders to draw comprehensive laboratory panels including hormone levels.
Start on your customized weight loss journey tailored to your specific weight loss goals and lifestyle.